Lokku - Product Analyst
Lokku is seeking a technically minded, highly analytical rising star to join our Product team in the role of Product Analyst. If you'd like a key role in an exciting and evolving internet company, and have enthusiasm and dedication in abundance, then please keep reading.
Lokku is a thriving consumer internet company that specialises in vertical search engines for classifieds. Founded in 2006, we launched our first brand, Nestoria
, a vertical property search engine, later that year. We have continued to diversify into new brands, and to expand our existing products into new countries. We now have over two million users a month and partner with almost every major media brand in the markets we're in.
In order to drive Nestoria's everyday operation as well as ongoing evolution of our product, Product Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing the incoming stream of traffic and product
- Extracting insight from the traffic, product and market data;
- Optimizing Nestoria product and traffic acquisition campaigns.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the data integration & feed import process;
- Use internal and external systems (e.g. Google Analytics) to monitor Nestoria's performance;
- Create, analyse & disseminate operational and management reports;
- Measure the effectiveness of product campaigns & traffic acquisition initiatives;
- Develop analysis scripts in order to gain deeper insight into Nestoria usage patterns and to ensure that we extract maximum value from the incoming datastreams;
- Conduct basic technical, on-page SEO tasks;
- Operate Nestoria's SEM infrastructure;
- Liase with external linkbuilding agencies & SEO / SEM consultants;
- Coordinate Lokku's social media presence;
- Assist in conducting user research, usability studies & related UX activities;
- Contribute to devleopment and execution of product improvement ideas.
You may be a recent graduate with a degree in a quantitative
discipline, or you may be currently working as a business or SEO
analyst, and looking for your next move into a consumer-driven
Alternatively you may be a junior developer who would like to explore a career in digital product or project management. Maybe you have entrepreneurial ambitions, but want to learn from the veterans of the start-up world first.
We are relaxed about your background, as long as you have the following:
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, and close attention to detail;
- Experience of quantitative methods in science, humanities or industry;
- A passion for product improvement, incremental and transformative alike;
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel and other data management tools;
- Exposure to scripting languages (shell scripts, R, Perl, Python, Processing, PHP);
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers, partners and data sources;
- Familiarity with spatial data or SEM / SEO is desired, but not essential;
- Demonstrable interest in APIs, open data & digital product design.
Multi-lingual candidates with proficiency in of one or more of the following languages are of particular interest, although this is not essential: German, Portuguese, French, Italian, or Indian English.
How to Apply:
This is a wonderful opportunity to build a career in product management within a friendly close-knit company that offers a successful and expanding service with millions of unique users throughout the world. We have earned a reputation for excellence in data management, and you will be working with and learning from some of the very best in the industry. If you can offer the skills outlined above, we absolutely want to hear from you. Please e-mail your CV, covering note and salary expectations to email@example.com.